These days, due to advancement in technology many new versions of Windows Operating system has been introduced with some new features. They are Windows 8, Windows 7, etc. but still people prefer to use this Windows Vista. Though it is a older version it provides flexibility and some outstanding features that help them to work in comfortable manner. Using Vista from a longer time may make boot speed bit slower or it might hang in between due to viruses. At that time, you may prefer to reinstall the OS. Sometimes due to improper installation, you may lose your important files and folders present on it.
Have you faced a situation where your vital data is lost during reinstallation process? Are those deleted files very much essential to you? Do you want to know how to restore data after reinstalling Windows Vista? If so then need not worry! Reinstalling is nothing but formatting a partition mainly c drive and installing new OS to the system. Here data is not permanently erased from the hard disk. It is still intact. You can perform data recovery after reinstalling Windows Vista by making use of formatted data recovery software. This is an efficient tool that can perform data recovery safely and securely without losing single file.
Why you need to reinstall OS:
- If your system is completely infected by harmful viruses such as Malware, Trojan, etc. in that case your system may not work properly. It may hang every time you add new data and it may end with some applications, etc. or reduce the machine performance. In order to maintain smooth functioning of OS, you may prefer Reinstalling of Windows Vista.
- If you face hard drive crash frequently, in such instances reinstallation of OS becomes essential. But, this reinstallation of Vista might make you suffer severe data loss.
- Sometimes, when you are working on PC, suddenly your system turns blue and makes all files invisible and refuses you from accessing any data further. The only solution left to resolve this kind of issue is to reinstall Windows Vista Operating system.
How data get lost after reinstallation of Windows Vista:
You will have to format the partition on which the operating system is to be installed before proceeding with re-installation. This formatting process wipes out entire data of that partition and creates new stoarge space for adding files. It is bit difficult if you format without taking proper backup.
Precautions to avoid data loss after reinstalling OS:
- Always keep a backup of your data before formatting or reformatting your Windows Vista computer.
- In case your data has been lost after reinstalling Windows Vista, do not store new data on your hard drive unless you perform data recovery.
After taking all precautions, if you still lose data after reinstallation then do not get tensed, just make use of formatted data recovery software. This toolkit is capable enough of recovering files after reinstalling Windows Vista.
Incredible features of Formatted Data Recovery:
It is simple yet effective application that can easily perform data recovery after reinstalling Windows Vista. This toolkit is developed with a special and sophisticated algorithm that scans to recover reformatted hard drive data like audio, video, documents, etc. within fraction of seconds. It not only recovers Windows Vista HDD, it is capable enough to retrieve data from all other versions of OS like Windows 8, 7, XP, server 2003 and 2008 at an ease. Apart from restoring operating system data, this reformatted data recovery tool is capable enough to rescue formatted SD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, CF card, Memory Stick, etc. on all version of Mac with an ease. With the aid of this utility, one can easily restore data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT, HFS+ and HFSX formatted Partitions within few mouse clicks. Make use of demo version of this application which is available free of cost and know with steps on how to get back files from Windows Vista after reinstallation. You can also view the retrieved files and analyze the wizard. Using this sofwtare, you can easliy know how to recover lost files after reformatting hard drive on major versions of Windows operating system.
Steps to rescue files after reinstalling Windows Vista:
Step 1: Download and install the application to retrieve files after reinstalling Windows Vista. After installing, launch the software and select "Recover Drives" from the main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Then, choose "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option in order to restore files after reinstalling Windows Vista.
Figure 2: Select Recovery Option
Step 3: After that, select the hard drive from which you want to recover files after reinstalling Windows Vista and click on "Next" button. Once the recovery process, is done you can view the files using "Preview" option.
Figure 3: Preview Restored Files