“Recently I formatted my hard drive by mistake and when I realized that I tried to stop the process. After stopping, it turned out to show not formatted error and again I reformatted the drive. However, I forget that the essential files are stored on the hard drive. I have lost all the entire files from the hard drive. Can anyone suggest me how to recover lost files after reformatting? Is there any free reformatted file recovery program which I can use?”
Have you ever encountered in such situation where you have lost files after reformatting the hard drive and want to recover lost files after reformat? In such circumstances, don’t get panic as you can opt Reformatted software to restore files after reformatting within few mouse clicks. For More details, you can visit this link: http://www.reformatted.org/
Why to Reformat the Hard Drive?
Windows hard disk drive is reformatted due to following reasons:
File system corruption: Sometimes, user reformats their system to change their old file system to new file system to increase the performance of the system. For example, users may change old NTFS to FAT file system or ExFAT to NTFS file system on the partitions of their hard disk.
While Installing OS: Reformatting the hard drive is necessary while you install or re-install operating system to avoid compatibility issues of older version of file system to newer version of OS and to enhance the speed of the data which we are accessing.
Points to Remember:
- Always keep backup of vital files before reformatting of the hard disk.
- Install antivirus program to prevent your system from virus or malware infection.
- Don’t use the system hard drive once you perform reformat operation.
- Avoiding saving the restored files on the same hard drive from where you have lost the files.
Features of Reformatted Software:
- This software is capable of recovering data after reformatting or formatting of hard drive on Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, and Windows 2003.
- You can utilize this software to search and recover data from hard disk or from any storage device like external hard drive, after formatting, reinstalling OS, hard disk crash, OS failure, file system corruption, etc.
- Demo version of the software has inbuilt “Preview” option using which you can preview the recovered files to analyze the wizard. If you can’t find the files after quick scan then just try the advanced recovery mode of the software which deeply scan your hard drive again and after which you can preview those recovered data.
- The software is capable enough to restore all the data without altering the original files.
- It allows user to restore data from formatted hard drives, USB drives, FireWire drives, memory cards, memory sticks, etc.
- Apart from restoring OS data, this software is capable enough to restore formatted data from SD card, SDXC, SDHC, MMC, CF, XD, etc.
- Download and install the demo version of the Reformatted software which is available free of cost and knows the steps how to recover files from hard drive after reformatting.
Steps to Recover Lost Files After Reformatting:
Step 1: Download and install Reformatted software to restore files after reformatting hard drive. After installing, launch the utility and choose "Recover Drives" from the main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, select "Formatted or Reformatted Recovery" option to recover files after reformatting hard drive.
Figure 2: Select Recovery Option
Step 3: After that, choose the hard drive from where you want to restore files after reformatting hard drive and click on "Next" button. Once the recovery process is over, you can preview the files with the help of "Preview" option.
Figure 3: Preview Restored Files