File system is the most crucial part of any operating system like Windows or Mac because it organizes and manages stored data and directories in a systematic manner on hard drive of your computer. But because of some reasons like virus attack, operating system malfunctions or power outage issues, if this file system gets corrupted then it does not allow user to access the files stored on the drive, in turn the computer becomes unbootable. Such drives are referred as RAW Drives.
Once the drive becomes RAW, the operating system of your computer would not be able to identify the file system and makes complete data unusable leading to data loss. Is this a situation with you under which your hard drive has become RAW? Are you in need of some best drive recovery tool which can rescue data from RAW drive? Just relax and leave all your worries!!!! As there is formatted drive recovery software that helps you in performing RAW data recovery and retrieves all the files by making them accessible to the users. This application can also carry out reformatted hard drive data restoration easily at your fingertips. For more helpful hints, go right here.
However, it is very much essential for you to know the various factors under which hard drive partition becomes RAW drive.
Possible causes accountable for RAW drive:
- Partition Table contains all the details about the partitions present on the system. When this Partition Table gets corrupted then the entire drive becomes RAW and makes the data residing on the drive unreadable resulting in data loss.
- When the operating system of your gets corrupted or crashed because of frequent power variations, it results in deletion of file system thereby resulting in RAW partition, which inhibits access to saved data causing data loss.
- There are cases in which while trying to change file system of the drive from FAT to NTFS or vice versa, you may come across reformat errors because of which the file system of the drive gets damaged. This in turn makes your drive RAW and causes inaccessibility of data and hence leads to loss of files. By using our recovery tool you can effectively restore reformatted data after errors, not only that you can even retrieve data from formatted partition with very ease.
- The other common reason that makes a drive RAW is virus intrusion. If you install, download or add any insecure data which is severely infected from harmful viruses then it might affect your hard drive and modify file system of your drive leading to hard drive malfunctioning. This would further convert your drive as RAW and makes the data inaccessible.
Some of the error messages which implies that your hard drive is RAW are “disk not formatted, want to format it now”, sector not found, file system displayed RAW”, “Chkdsk is not available for RAW drives” and more. Irrespective of the reason, simply you can employ formatted drive recovery software which helps you in restoring data from quick formatted drive along with RAW drive after facing any of the scenarios discussed above.
Effective features of formatted drive recovery toolkit:
- This application performs good recovery of data from hard drive by using in-built scanning algorithm. It does rigorous scanning of drive in order to locate the file type and then with the aid of their file attributes it recovers data.
- It creates a compressed Zip archive of all the rescued data which helps you to save storage area on the drive.
- With the help of this restoration utility, you can effectively perform data recovery after reinstalling Windows Vista and other versions of Windows. Recovery toolkit can even restore data from the form the formatted HFS+ and HFSX volumes within few mouse clicks
- This utility is capable enough to get back data from formatted SD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, CF card and many more memory card types. Hop over here to grasp complete knowledge about this toolkit.
Basic installation steps to use formatted drive recovery program:
Step1: Download demo version of this utility and set up installation on your system’s hard disk. Run the tool and choose “Recover Drives” option from the main screen as depicted in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step2: Then from the next window screen as depicted in Figure 2, select either “Partition Recovery” or “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option.
Figure 2: Select option
Step3: Now the software starts scanning and it displays a list of logical drives, choose particular RAW drive and click on “Next” as depicted in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Select Drive
Step4: On completion of data restoration process, you will be able to view the rescued RAW drive data with “Preview” option as depicted in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Recovered File List